Monday, October 17, 2011

mummy's handmade

I overheard my 3rd daughter talking to her imaginary friend. The conversation goes like this( after translation..:-) ) :

fren: Wahhh... you have such a cool dress , where did you buy it?

dotter: My mummy made it for me...

fren: you sure... its beautiful..can your mummy made such a beautiful dress?

dotter: sure my mummy can make many many pretty stuffs...

fren: wah... your mummy best la...

and the conversation goes on.....bla bla ...

i remember those old days when mummy's handmade was the 2nd class item. you will never wear or use your mummy's handmade with pride. i still remember i always hide the pencil case my mum made for me when i was like standard 2 or 3...i would never put it on the table... i would just take out all things that i need and hide it inside my drawer.but nowadays..handmades are treasures and we start to look at it preciously ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails